Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to the Regulation (UE) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR). In force since 24/02/2022
This information takes into account the provisions of the GDPR and the Privacy Code (D. Lgs 30 June 2003 n. 196). The document was also drawn up on the basis of the Guidelines of the Privacy Guarantor (especially the Guidelines to combat spam issued by the Privacy Guarantor on 4 July 2013).
Data Controller: Bertossi Monica
The Data Controller has not appointed a DPO. Therefore, You can send any request for information directly to the Data Controller.
This document describes how the Data Controller processes your personal data provided on the Site.
The main treatments of your personal data are described below. In particular, the legal basis of the processing is explained, if the provision is mandatory and the consequences of failure to provide personal data. To best describe your rights, if necessary, we have specified if and when a certain processing of personal data is not carried out.
Registration on the Site
The Site does not offer the possibility of registration. Therefore, the Data Controller does not process your personal data for this purpose.
Purchases on the Site
It is not possible to make purchases on the Site. Therefore, Your personal data will not be processed for this purpose. The Data Controller does not process user data to send emails to “remainder” for the purchase of products and / or services of the Owner himself.
Respond to your requests
Your data will be processed to respond to your requests for information. The provision is optional, but your refusal will make it impossible for the Data Controller to answer your questions. The legal basis of the processing is the legitimate interest of the Data Controller to follow up on the user's requests. This legitimate interest is equivalent to the user's interest in receiving replies to communications sent to the Data Controller.
The Data Controller will not send you advertising material and / or newsletters relating to its own or third party products.
The Data Controller does not carry out “profiling” with your personal data. Therefore, will not send you advertising material and / or newsletters relating to its own products or those of third parties of your specific interest.
The Data Controller does not transfer your personal data to third parties.
The Site does not implement geolocation tools for the user's IP address.
Communication of personal data
As part of their ordinary business, the Data Controller may communicate your personal data to certain categories of subjects. To the article 2 You can find the list of subjects to whom the Data Controller communicates your personal data. To facilitate the protection of your rights, the article 2 can specify in some cases when your data is not disclosed to third parties.
The “communication” to third parties of the personal data is different from “assignment” (governed by the preceding point). Indeed, in the communication, the third party to whom the data is transmitted can use it only for the specific purposes described in the relationship with the Data Controller. In the assignment, instead, the third becomes the owner of the autonomous treatment of personal data. Furthermore, Your consent is always required to transfer your personal data to third parties.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is understood that the Data Controller may in any case use your personal data to correctly fulfill the obligations established by the laws in force.
Art. 1 Processing methods
1.1 The processing of your personal data will mainly be carried out with the aid of electronic or automated means, in accordance with the methods and with the tools suitable for guaranteeing security and confidentiality in accordance with the GDPR.
1.2 The information acquired and the methods of processing will be relevant and not excessive in relation to the type of services rendered. Your data will also be managed and protected in secure IT environments appropriate to the circumstances.
1.3 They are not processed through the Site “particular data”. Particular data are those that can reveal racial and ethnic origin, religious beliefs, philosophical or otherwise, political views, membership of parties, labor unions, religious associations or organizations, philosophical, political or trade union, the state of health and sexual life.
1.4 Judicial data are not processed through the Site.
Art. 2 Communication of personal data
The Data Controller may communicate your personal data to specific categories of subjects. The subjects to whom the Data Controller reserves the right to communicate your data are indicated below:
- The Data Controller can communicate your personal data to all those subjects (including Public Authorities) who have access to personal data by virtue of regulatory or administrative measures.
- Your personal data may also be disclosed to all those public and / or private subjects, natural and / or legal persons (legal consulting firms, administrative and fiscal, Judicial Offices, Chambers of Commerce, Chambers and Labor Offices, etc.), if the communication is necessary or functional for the correct fulfillment of the obligations deriving from the law.
- The Data Controller does not make use of employees and / or collaborators in any capacity. Therefore, Your personal data will not be disclosed to this category of subjects.
- The Data Controller does not make use of companies, consultants or professionals in charge of installation, maintenance, of the update and, in general, the management of the hardware and software of the Data Controller. Therefore, Your data will not be disclosed to these categories of subjects.
- The Data Controller does not use CRM platforms (companies that perform in particular the activity of sending automated communications to users). Therefore, your personal data is not disclosed to these companies.
- The Data Controller does not use external companies to provide the customer care service.
The Data Controller reserves the right to modify the aforementioned list based on its ordinary operations. Therefore, You are invited to regularly access this information to check which subjects the Data Controller communicates your personal data to.
Art. 3 Retention of personal data
3.1 This article describes how long the Data Controller reserves the right to keep your personal data.
- Your personal data will be kept only for the time necessary to guarantee the correct performance of the services offered through the Site.
- As required by the article 2220 of the civil code, the invoices, as well as all accounting records in general, they are kept for a minimum period of ten years from the date of registration, so that they can be presented in the event of an inspection.
3.2 Without prejudice to the provisions of the article 3.1, the Data Controller may keep your personal data for the time required by specific regulations, as amended from time to time.
Art. 4 Transfer of personal data
4.1 The Data Controller is based within the European Union. Therefore, the processing of your data is safe from a regulatory point of view as it is governed by the GDPR. If the transfer of your personal data takes place in a non-EU country and for which the European Commission has expressed an adequacy judgment, the transfer is considered safe from a regulatory point of view in any case. This article 4.1 indicates from time to time the countries to which your personal data may possibly be transferred and where the European Commission has expressed an opinion of adequacy.
- The user is therefore invited to regularly access this article to check if the transfer of your personal data takes place in a country with these characteristics.
4.2 Without prejudice to what is indicated in the article 4.1, Your data may also be transferred to non-EU countries and for which the European Commission has not expressed an adequacy judgment. You are therefore invited to regularly view this article 4.2 to ascertain in which of these countries your data may be transferred.
4.3 In this article, the Data Controller indicates the countries where it may specifically direct its business. This circumstance may imply the application of the legislation of the country of reference, together with that of the GDPR.
- At the request of the user, the Data Controller will apply any more favorable legislation provided for by the user's national legislation to the processing of personal data.
Art. 5. Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to art. 13 of the Privacy Regulation, the Data Controller informs you that you have the right to:
- ask the Data Controller to access your personal data and to correct or delete them or limit their processing or to oppose their processing, in addition to the right to data portability
- revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (is.: the Guarantor for the protection of personal data).
The above rights may be exercised with a request addressed without formalities to the contacts indicated in the Introduction.
Art. 6. Changes and Miscellaneous
The Data Controller reserves the right to make changes to this information at any time, giving suitable publicity to the users of the Site and guaranteeing in any case an adequate and similar protection of personal data. In order to view any changes, You are invited to consult this information regularly. In the event of substantial changes to this privacy statement, the Data Controller may also communicate by email.